Sunday, October 3, 2010

Nate recieved his very first invitation to a birthday party several weeks ago. Ofcourse it was on a day that was already quite full but I clear some activities and saw that he went. I feel it is important for inclusion to work its best is to have Nate attend this birthday party so early in the school year. The party was most likely an invitation to the entire class but that is okay as this is very typical in Kindergarten to do. Nate was a little nervous and excited to go as was I.

The party was yesterday and Nate really was into painting pottery and I was so impressed how well behaved he was at the party in comparrison. He tried so hard answering some questions when asked. It was so cute to see his friend Leo translating for him. So...I have come to the conclusion that Nate just may not need to be draggging mom along for the rest of his life. His freind Nathan also stated loudly "look at Nate's bowl he did a really great job on it...wow!" Just brough a few tears in my eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry,

    Youi are the winner of Bailey. Congratulations! please email me your mailing address at marionconway@aol.com

    marion
    http://grandmachronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry - Please contact me by Thursday 9/8/11 at 5 PM or I will have to identify another winner.

    Marion

    ReplyDelete